Sheffield Marathon Routes in the 80s

Does anyone know an online resource where I could view maps of the routes used for the Sheffield Marathon and Half Marathon in the 80s. I've tried Googling key words, but not managed to find any.

I ran few times around 83 to 86, (both half and full) but cannot remember the exact route just bits along the way, and think it might have changed during that time. I recall finishing in Hillsborough Park, but also remember being at Tinsley for a half marathon - I can't remember whether we started there and finished at Hillsborough, or the other way round - again because I recall running around Tinsley, I think, as part of the full marathon. Again, I might be mixing them up.

Or if anyone from around that time can remember the routes used.

Bits I particularly remember are Ladys Bridge, Heading out towards Meadowhall area (on Saville Street, I assume), a short steep hill (Barrow Street/Hill?), Wooley Wood Bottom, up through Ecclesfield (heading towards Chaucer Rd I think). Another bit I remember is being around Highfields Library, heading towards town - but I can't remember getting there. Also, these memories might not be from the same year.

Thanks.