Heaven's eternity or eternal earthly wealth?

heaven or wealth?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. heaven or wealth?

• Wait for heaven
    • Give God the finger
    • other

No, there's no evidence to suggest that.

Which takes us back to the Undecided debate.

If the past evolution process gives a timeline for change surely this could be adapted to predict the future types of changes and when the next change will be complete.

Edited by harvey19

Get one thing straight here mate: the majority of those "scientists" listed on that pitiful list are not scientists - or they are not scientists within the field of evolution and biology. Of the scientists that are within the field, none of them have published peer-reviewed papers debunking evolution. And neither have they published peer-reviewed papers supporting creationism/ID. The reason for that is because they can't debunk evolution and they have nothing scientific supporting creationism/ID. So all you've got is a small list of so-called scientists who are heavily invested in creationism/ID and Christianity with nothing to show for it except their own opinion and religious bias.

It's embarassing you'd even post that list. Especially when the National Center for Science Education have repeatedly torn their nonsense apart - not just in the academic field, but also in court. In fact here is the ruling by Judge Jones at the Kitzmiller et al. v. Dover trial "ID cannot uncouple itself from its creationist, and thus religious, antecedents". In reference to whether Intelligent Design is science Judge Jones wrote ID "is not science and cannot be adjudged a valid, accepted scientific theory as it has failed to publish in peer-reviewed journals, engage in research and testing, and gain acceptance in the scientific community".

Anything you say mate. Especially if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Lets get another thing thing straight here mate, I don't give a rats derriere for your opinionated opinion of your own intelligence you are another of those on here suffering from a bad case of Sophomania.

I have no idea, nor do I care less as to the qualifications of any of those you refer to.

However, unless you can prove that all their qualifications are false then I'm guessing that most, if not all of them are brighter than both of us, and at least as qualified to give a view.

On Page 25 at post 489 I posted this ' Evolution is factual in that there is evidence, and quite a lot of it that certain things have changed over time but it is not conclusive that it is the answer to everything.'

So whats your problem with the attitude mate?

What makes you think evolution has a goal?

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 21:51 ----------

Yet you speculate the idea of a creator?

I neither believe NOR disbelieve, so if I want to speculate on the existence or not of a Creator I'll do so, or not as the mood takes me.

If you understood the meaning of the word speculate why did you even ask such a stupid question?

I neither believe NOR disbelieve, so if I want to speculate on the existence or not of a Creator I'll do so, or not as the mood takes me.

If you understood the meaning of the word speculate why did you even ask such a stupid question?

Yeah, I'm sure that's the case.

Not sure I follow your logic there.

That we do not know things for sure and therefore must be undecided in some cases.

So what evidence are you looking for?

I am not looking for evidence just a prediction using past evolutionary changes what future changes will take place and when.