Me ne suis pas Charlie

think it depends whether you have the same regard for murderers as their victims. Do you?

No I don't think it has anything to with that and I think you're trying to avoid an awkward question.

Be honest - in the situation as described above, would the crowd be celebrating the guys freedom of speech or would they feel grossly offended?

Do you think those terrorists are in heaven now?

No, but what's that got to do with anything?

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 20:01 ----------

I think I would slap the hypothetical man in the face with a wet Halibut.

So you'd resort to violence, because you found it offensive. Interesting.

I think in that atmosphere he would have probably been in danger of a cuddle. That was a crowd sick and deflated by violence. There was no evidence of anyone wanting reprisals.

Whether he would be if he did the same in 6 months time I'm not so sure.

I think in that atmosphere he would have probably been in danger of a cuddle. That was a crowd sick and deflated by violence. There was no evidence of anyone wanting reprisals.

Whether he would be if he did the same in 6 months time I'm not so sure.

Would you find cartoons mocking people falling to their deaths from the World Trade Center offensive?

Edited by Halibut

Would you find cartoons mocking people falling to their deaths from the World Trade Center offensive?
No. Callous and insensitive yes.

You are trying to excuse the inexcusable (and by that I mean the assassination of cartoonists, not this silly trap you are trying to lay).

Edited by Jonny5

What your view on someone entering a bank wearing a balaclava , or someone entering an off licence wearing a crash helmet or some other full face covering ?

They weren't banned in buildings. They were banned in public!

What's your view on someone on a motorbike wearing a full face helmet? :roll: