SPURS away SOLD OUT

canadablade

All this is secondary start posting fairly fellas and with decent stuff and you will see me thrive until then this is how im going to post, fire with fire I am sick and tired of reading jerkish posts/threads, the mods need to take long hard look at themselves as well to let it go this far .

But what do you think to the start of my post what became tedious? Does the title not give out a sensible tread only for it to be shot down?

It's down to you basically guys- I oversee the number of warnings and bans and can tell you that they're pretty evenly split down the line on team lines, so I can tell you that there's no favouritism being shown here (and if you get banned by any of the admin team, I can also tell you that we all dislike both teams equally too).

If you want the footie forum to improve then you need to post like you mean it. Nothing can substitute for good posting and just continuing to ban everybody won't improve things.

All this is secondary start posting fairly fellas and with decent stuff and you will see me thrive until then this is how im going to post, fire with fire I am sick and tired of reading jerkish posts/threads, the mods need to take long hard look at themselves as well to let it go this far .

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 23:12 ----------

Frank dealt with the lot of you and the thread in question is yet to be answered.

No he did not,he has not answered any of my questions on the thread,also yes jon is still waiting for good answers to his op but just got some s6ers posting crap so you are right,jon is yet to be answered.

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 23:23 ----------

It's down to you basically guys- I oversee the number of warnings and bans and can tell you that they're pretty evenly split down the line on team lines, so I can tell you that there's no favouritism being shown here (and if you get banned by any of the admin team, I can also tell you that we all dislike both teams equally too).

If you want the footie forum to improve then you need to post like you mean it. Nothing can substitute for good posting and just continuing to ban everybody won't improve things.

Good post,but i must add there is only one person trying to get people bans,all other posters just get on with it.

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 23:12 ----------

Frank dealt with the lot of you and the thread in question is yet to be answered.

I did answer though and he agreed with me. See for yourself. I think your the biggest hypocrite on the forum and anyone can see that your intentions are to become a WUM. Quite funny actually :hihi:

Just wondering if we do happen to win this and get Chelsea in the final assuming they beat Liverpool would the MIGHTY BLADES be in Europe ?

It is about time you were in Europe, CB.

125 years and no European qualification.

Tinpot. I'm sure that you will agree:D

It is about time you were in Europe, CB.

125 years and no European qualification.

Tinpot. I'm sure that you will agree:D

Is that what you call someone who has never qualified for europe,tinpot!

Yes i would like to see the blades in europe once in my lifetime,

but i am a blade so take each day as it comes.

Good post,but i must add there is only one person trying to get people bans,all other posters just get on with it.

That isn't true monza and you know it.

There is a group of people who post on here, just to get a rise out of others. You are one of them, there are six or seven others from both sides.

I'm pretty sure that loads of people are sick and tired of you.

In my opinion, we'd all be better off if the "banta" crew either chose to leave, or were ejected. Then the rest of us could talk football without tripping over dummies and the contents of your prams.

That isn't true monza and you know it.

There is a group of people who post on here, just to get a rise out of others. You are one of them, there are six or seven others from both sides.

I'm pretty sure that loads of people are sick and tired of you.

In my opinion, we'd all be better off if the "banta" crew either chose to leave, or were ejected. Then the rest of us could talk football without tripping over dummies and the contents of your prams.

See another one "ejected" can't you get it into your head,you cannot pick and choose who you want to post on here.also it is the rest of us who trip over "your" dummies and teddies like now for instance