SPURS away SOLD OUT

canadablade

See another one "ejected" can't you get it into your head,you cannot pick and choose who you want to post on here.also it is the rest of us who trip over "your" dummies and teddies like now for instance

No dummies from me monza.

I'm not trying to choose who posts on here, just how you post. I do think that the contributors to this sub-forum have a right to expect others to stick to the forum rules and to contribute in a positive way.

You rarely do that, so I'd not miss you if you weren't here.

It really is that simple.

That isn't true monza and you know it.

There is a group of people who post on here, just to get a rise out of others. You are one of them, there are six or seven others from both sides.

I'm pretty sure that loads of people are sick and tired of you.

In my opinion, we'd all be better off if the "banta" crew either chose to leave, or were ejected. Then the rest of us could talk football without tripping over dummies and the contents of your prams.

You say talk football. Do what do you do. You start a thread about Best managers... No sign of the Blades, then you start to mention us. TOTAL HYPOCRITES.

They moan bout Blades posting and they moan when they don't.

Didums.

As for the "lets talk football posters" one was on here all night posting toal crap and another one comes on moaning then in his next post starts going on about tin pot league etc but he doesn't like wind ups.:roll::roll:.

They're like spoiled kids who want their ball back after being shown how it's done.:hihi::hihi:.

For the third time I'll try again, Spurs sold out and they say they won't send anymore tickets although the demand is there, maybe they have heard how good our fans are at getting behind the team on the road.

You start a thread about Best managers... No sign of the Blades, then you start to mention us. TOTAL HYPOCRITES.

I didn't:)

They moan bout Blades posting and they moan when they don't.

Didums.

As for the "lets talk football posters" one was on here all night posting toal crap and another one comes on moaning then in his next post starts going on about tin pot league etc but he doesn't like wind ups.:roll::roll:..

I think I made a good point. United haven't qualified for any European competition ever. It is time they did.

CB brought up the European issue first.

For the third time I'll try again, Spurs sold out and they say they won't send anymore tickets although the demand is there, maybe they have heard how good our fans are at getting behind the team on the road.

I guess that they have. I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. You've got the second leg at your place. That's usually the defining leg. All you have to do at Spurs is stay in the game.

You say talk football. Do what do you do. You start a thread about Best managers... No sign of the Blades, then you start to mention us. TOTAL HYPOCRITES.

that was me :) a daft little joke

UNLIKE

the constant bickering, sniping, trolling and downright nasty behaviour that goes on daily on here

I didn't:)

I think I made a good point. United haven't qualified for any European competition ever. It is time they did.

CB brought up the European issue first.

I guess that they have. I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. You've got the second leg at your place. That's usually the defining leg. All you have to do at Spurs is stay in the game.

Sibon you are coming on here all holier than thou lately but you don't mind slipping the odd dig in.

I'm not worried but it makes you think when Spurs won't send anymore tickets unless of course it's a sell out.

that was me :) a daft little joke

UNLIKE

the constant bickering, sniping, trolling and downright nasty behaviour that goes on daily on here

Yes I know your a good Owl... and I mean that. :)

What's the nasty behaviour? I certainly don't do that nor do I condone it. :)