SPURS away SOLD OUT

canadablade

No dummies from me monza.

I'm not trying to choose who posts on here, just how you post. I do think that the contributors to this sub-forum have a right to expect others to stick to the forum rules and to contribute in a positive way.

You rarely do that, so I'd not miss you if you weren't here.

It really is that simple.

Yes you are right ,it really is simple,you cannot tell people what to post...fact!

if you do not want blades to answer back s6 digs and wind ups then go on a s6 only forum or start your own s6 forum.

On here it is blades and s6 fact....get use to it or clear off,i for one won't miss your constant winging,mods do this, mods do that,mods tell them off please they are answering back s6 posters again.

:hihi: You might be the Owls biggest attendee!

Only went because the young lad wanted to tick another ground off and it was the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster plus got a free pint in the social club or whatever its called courtesy of a certain fella I know who works there and got to meet an owl and his daughter beforehand and sit with them for the match :cool:

Pretty good match as well Owls 3 Blackburn 3 and then next day it was Hull 5 Blades 3 so cant say we didn't see any goals :thumbsup: