Sheffield City Council & Local Elections 2015

What party will you be voting for in May ?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What party will you be voting for in May ?

I hope we can get rid of the uninspiring Labour council, having said that, not one of the other parties will enjoy getting in power at the moment, could be a case of people trying not to win...

Still, I will vote LibDem.

In south yorkshire you have no chance of getting rid of the useless Labour party because of the age old policy of people voting for who their dad voted for ,and who their grandad voted for. Its the Sheeple effect.

In south yorkshire you have no chance of getting rid of the useless Labour party because of the age old policy of people voting for who their dad voted for ,and who their grandad voted for. Its the Sheeple effect.

I recommend you see your doctor for I fear you may have the early onsets of dementia, your memory seems to be failing.

In 1968 the Conservatives ran the city.

Between 1999 and 2002, between2008 and 2010 The LibDems ran the city.

The voters of the city do have a mind of their own not their fathers

Unlike Buckinghamshire Council, for instance, where they vote Tory because their father, grand fathers and great grand fathers voted for their feudal overlords well before Labour was born.

It's the "my master knows best" effect.