Green Party members to overtake UKIP

UKIP come the election will have way more seats than the greens in fact i predict the greens will lose some:hihi: the public are not fooled by the left any more:loopy:

there was a thread started on this forum yesterday with a poll from users.It showed UKIP well above the rest and was thriving here and the thread has disappeared over night lol.

im not saying there is any bias here though.

there was a thread started on this forum yesterday with a poll from users.It showed UKIP well above the rest and was thriving here and the thread has disappeared over night lol.

im not saying there is any bias here though.

no of course not but i did see a pig fly this morning:hihi:

And a lot of sad old reactionary farts.

Nice to see your opinion of older people - Bonzo doesn't seem to keen on them either!

:):)

---------- Post added 15-01-2015 at 12:44 ----------

Well I think there's an authoritarian streak in UKIP as well....And it wasn;t so long ago that Nigel Farage wanted to ban the burqa....So UKIP were going to tell people what they couldn't wear!

So it should be! France have done it!

Mate you need to wake up.

I think you're the one that needs to wake up :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-01-2015 at 13:43 ----------

UKIP come the election will have way more seats than the greens in fact i predict the greens will lose some:hihi: the public are not fooled by the left any more:loopy:

Obviously the public are not fooled by the right any more. The Greens have has a big surge recently.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/green-party-membership-will-overtake-ukip-within-a-week-new-research-predicts-9977866.html

This is some refreshing news! The Greens are on course to have more members than UKIP if the sign up rate continues. Faith in British human it's is restored :)

Confirmed

Greens now have more members than UKIP! Didn't take long did it?

Obviously the public are not fooled by the right any more. The Greens have has a big surge recently.

Do you think that will translate into them having more MPs than UKIP after the election?