Sheffield Ghost Stories & Sightings

Around 5 years ago we stayed at the Mabie house hotel in Dumfries,a beautiful victorian building in the middle of a forest,and i decided to take a picture with my digital camera of my 2 grandaughters playing on the floor,on looking at the photo both of the girls seem to be surrounded by orbs,there was nothing out of the ordinary to report,no bumps or cold spots,im not really convinced that its anything paranormal,but it is strange.

ianv

I will keep trying to continue reporting what I see & have seen , but maybe not on here because I get a little annoyed when certain people continue to just rubbish what people say when they have seen something paranormal .

I do have to say , I worked at Middlewood when I was 16 & doing a pre nursing course ,and it was very spooky even then , especially the clock tower .

Walking up the drive towards the clock tower made me really uneasy .

I will try this , but will get rubbished , I am sure . A patient , I never met had come back from theatre when I was on a late shift , she was terminal as they couldn't do anything for her . She was in the side ward & the Sister was in with her & the relatives . Next thing , I happened to look up & saw a lady stood there looking at me , so I blew her a kiss & waved , she then just vanished. I asked our Sister if she had died & she looked really shocked & said only just . I just told her I had just seen a lady which I presume was her because I didn't recognise her as being one of the other patients.

Hello Fairyworld. Glad to see you are not allowing discussion to be stifled.

Your report is interesting as it happened in a ward and not an A&E, where a lot of "death-bed" apparitions are reported. If indeed they do occur due to severe trauma death, presumably this was not the case here?