The biggest Sheffield game for the last two years.

trav4

Why not change the name of the thread to the "biggest Sheffield United game over the past two years"....:loopy:

Who's moaning or having a dig?....or being unfriendly?...:huh:

So what's that about :roll::roll:.

Ironic considering the next thin you posted on the corresponding thread about the last 50 years.

Is it another case of "let's get the thread closed" again by owls who don't like the subject?

There's really no reason if you don't wish to discuss the topic just ignore it.

Ironic considering the next thin you posted on the corresponding thread about the last 50 years.

Is it another case of "let's get the thread closed" again by owls who don't like the subject?

Which thread got closed by the owls.::suspect:

I only asked because you said the Leeds game was by "no means the biggest "

Threads getting closed are nothing to do with me...you probably have a better idea of why they do ...seeing as you were at the centre of the last one that got closed....:cool:

Which thread got closed by the owls.::suspect:

It was a quote see the " ", but it's plain to see here we are again and the opening posts asks for no rubbish but here again we have the same thing happening.

You read the post with the :loopy: and tell me your translation I'm sure it will be a perfect response in your opinion.

Top and bottom is a corresponding post on 50 years is getting no problem from the people who seem to have one with this one as usual.

I only asked because you said the Leeds game was by "no means the biggest "

Threads getting closed are nothing to do with me...you probably have a better idea of why they do ...seeing as you were at the centre of the last one that got closed....:cool:

What did you ask? you made a statement with the :loopy:. No ? mark.

Yes I started a thread that was closed and no doubt this one will be although I asked for no crap.

In my opinion the Leeds game isn't the biggest over the last two years but in Potty's it is and as I have already said I respect her opinion and others but don't moan about the thread because someone has a different opinion.

Why not try posting on topic instead of asking for it to be changed?.

Tbh I thought it was but It was both sides not just owls posters ....

Problem is some dont know when enough is enough..

And some post for no other reason.

Let's leave it anyhow owl I think Medusa covered it very well in her post.

The biggest game for your lot could well turn out to be the last Man city game if it galvanised you into a determined attack on the play offs.

Edited by trav4