The biggest Sheffield game for the last two years.

trav4

....and a very good post it was:hihi:

If you had to choose between League Cup Final or promotion this season what would you go with....?

If i had to choose it would have to be a cup final.

Supported 'em 40 years; seen a few promotions and obviously the relegations , but never a cup final

If i had to choose it would have to be a cup final.

Supported 'em 40 years; seen a few promotions and obviously the relegations , but never a cup final

Yes its what we dreamt about as kids, will say one thing,losing a final doesn't hurt as much as losing a semi final.( it still bloody hurts though.)

What's your reason for that?.

To be honest I can't come up with a favourite one I keep changing my mind but it isn't favourites I'm really after.

Its probably the most convincing performance by a Sheffield club in the last 2 years and especially where we were at the time!

Its probably the most convincing performance by a Sheffield club in the last 2 years and especially where we were at the time!

I think beating a team two leagues above you 3-0 away could be considered in the same light.

Yes its what we dreamt about as kids, will say one thing,losing a final doesn't hurt as much as losing a semi final.( it still bloody hurts though.)

Wouldn't mind losing to one of the top teams in the final like your boys did against Arsenal.

You just want your team to turn up then at least you can have a few beer and enjoy the crack whatever the result.