Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

Still missing the point.

The safest thing to do, with regards to visibility of other traffic, is to reverse into your drive.

Whether you are competent to do so is another question, but not the point. The point is that you don't reverse into the path of another vehicle.

There are more vehicles travelling on the road than on your driveway, right?

Not really answering the question is it?

So which do you think would allow you the best visibility for reversing in or out of your driveway. Would that be to do the reversing at night when you can't see or in the daylight when you can? Even that question can't be too difficult for you.

Actually reversing into a driveway requires reversing in traffic, just with the added distraction of looking at gateposts at the same time as looking for cars...............and in the dark. You probably missed that.

Edited by roosterboost

So which do you think would allow you the best visibility for reversing in or out of your driveway. Would that be to do the reversing at night when you can't see or in the daylight when you can? Even that question can't be too difficult for you.

Actually reversing into a driveway requires reversing in traffic, just with the added distraction of looking at gateposts at the same time as looking for cars...............and in the dark. You probably missed that.

don't you go out in the dark ? lol

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 14:51 ----------

It was this.

Reversing into a space somehow creates more room at the side of the car??? :huh:

learn to read,im not spelling it out for you again.

don't you go out in the dark ? lol

I certainly do. I don't often have to drive though. But on the odd occassions that I do, the great thing about reversing out of the drive at 9pm is the rush hour is over and there aren't folk walking the pavements or riding bikes. So hardly the same as arriving home at 5.30pm when the road is busy.

Reversing isnt that difficult day or night.If you know the gap your going in is wide enough then you only have to look at the drivers side which is nearest to you.Its not hard lol

Those of us that know how to drive use all of our mirrors when reversing.

can I have some of your special windows that don't condensate, get rain or snow on.

A quick blast with the air con clears condensation, rain is rarely a problem and I take the effort of clearing snow off my car before driving.

LOL

You still haven't wrote anything funny.

weve gone from rear screen heater to aircon to always being clear,jeez ok you win

LOL

You think hardly ever steaming over is the same as never steaming over. At least this is funny, but not not for the reason you think it is and certainly not laugh out loud.

And yes, heated rear windows (all cars have them) and air con works wonders for clearing condensation. Strange that you don't know that, do you actually drive?

oh and a fisheye rear camera that sees 90 deg:)

Horizontal FOV is around 150 Degrees I believe and diagonal AOV is 180 Degs.

I guess you also make your kids stand in the road where theres cars passing by while you fill your boot with your large shop

What road? And no, he is safely strapped in his car seat.

LOl

Why do you think putting children in danger of being run over is funny?

jb

I think driving forwards out of your driveway ALWAYS provides the best visibility for the action of driving out of your driveway.

Visibility is not an issue with regards to other traffic when driving into your driveway.

I don't care about the visibility on your driveway.

Reversing into the driveway means reversing, but NOT into the path of traffic, instead it's reversing OUT of the path of traffic.

The highway code makes it quite clear, why do you think you know better?

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 15:41 ----------

learn to read,im not spelling it out for you again.

You did spell it out, I just quoted it. You think that reversing into a space somehow magically creates room at the sides of the car...

I think driving forwards out of your driveway ALWAYS provides the best visibility for the action of driving out of your driveway.

Visibility is not an issue with regards to other traffic when driving into your driveway.

I don't care about the visibility on your driveway.

Reversing into the driveway means reversing, but NOT into the path of traffic, instead it's reversing OUT of the path of traffic.

The highway code makes it quite clear, why do you think you know better?.

I just took a look out of my window and can see around 20 driveways. Every single one has the car parked nose first up the drive. Not one of them has reversed up their drive. Why do you think that is?

I just took a look out of my window and can see around 20 driveways. Every single one has the car parked nose first up the drive. Not one of them has reversed up their drive. Why do you think that is?

They've all been on SF and are in protest against Cyclone??? :hihi:

Because people are lazy and inconsiderate.