Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

I see nothing has changed in the forty three years since I left. You're all still glaring and honking at each other just like always. Just remember to come out of a side road fast and non stop, causing me to hit the brakes hard, then proceed at half the speed limit. It takes you years to pass the test, then you still drive bleddy awful afterwards.:hihi:

Edited by buck

I see nothing has changed in the forty three years since I left. You're all still glaring and honking at each other just like always. Just remember to come out of a side road fast and non stop, causing me to hit the brakes hard, then proceed at half the speed limit. It takes you years to pass the test, then you still drive bleddy awful afterwards.:hihi:

You seem to completely under appreciate the skills involved in the stated manouvres. :hihi:

I just took a look out of my window and can see around 20 driveways. Every single one has the car parked nose first up the drive. Not one of them has reversed up their drive. Why do you think that is?

Because none of them know the highway code?

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 08:13 ----------

Prestige cars do not go into supermarkets. In fact you very rarely see any in Sheffield

Again back to the question of what is prestige...

I saw an Audi R8 in Hillsborough on the way home... Is that prestige? Or just sporty and a bit expensive.

I get so annoyed when people nearly hit prestige cars in supermarket car parks when there parking up. Anyone else think supermarkets should make the spaces a little bigger, specifically for prestige cars only, so that they can park without worrying they'll get scuffed, scratched or the wing mirror took off?

absolutely agree

They could actually have meters on these spaces.....I wouldn't mind paying a few pounds to stop my Merc getting bashed to bits :)