Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

They should all be made bigger,all they want is to cram as many in as possible.

I went to limbo dancing classes when I was taking driving lessons for this very reason.

My real limit is people who abandon shopping trolleys to roll into another car!

I get so annoyed when people nearly hit prestige cars in supermarket car parks when there parking up. Anyone else think supermarkets should make the spaces a little bigger, specifically for prestige cars only, so that they can park without worrying they'll get scuffed, scratched or the wing mirror took off?

If you worry about getting your car damaged plan your trip better. If you bomb down there on a Saturday dinner time you get what you deserve lol.

There is always, always a row of empty bays at the rear end of the car parks. If the lazy ones want to be near the door then let them. Take up a bay and a quarter and park on a slight diagonal.

No, The wider car park spaces are for parents to be able to open the door fully to get their child in and out of the car seat. The extra width is needed and nothing to do with being closer to the shop entrance.

The wider spaces are not for any car other than parents with kids prestige or otherwise.

Scenario people with no kids use the parent and child spaces. The parent with a kid has to use another car park space. They open their door to get their kid out of the car. To do this means opening the back door fully. Any parent with a kid will know what I mean. Resulting in your prestige car getting a dink .

To anyone that uses parent and child spaces please note, we need that space NOT to be closer to the shop but the extra width to remove and return our kid from their car seat.

Edited by Smirnoff Ice

Could we widen all the roads while we're at it?

I think we should like the USA. Lets be honest the UK are overtaking the USA with obesity. The car park spaces need to reflect this .

---------- Post added 17-01-2015 at 23:41 ----------

The cars of yesteryear are nothing like the BIG monster cars of today. Car parks have not changed. They still have the design of yesteryear. Our roads and car park spaces need an overhaul. The next time you are at the shops. Look at the obese people taking up parent and child spaces. They need the extra width for their over sized vehicle and short distance to the entrance of the store.

Edited by Smirnoff Ice