Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

True. Now try get a baby in and out of a car seat without Damaging the car next to you.

If only they did bigger parking places for parents with small kids:cool:

Mostly because some people take up the parent and child spaces not realising it has nothing to do with a shorter walk, But more importantly the need for the extra width to get the baby in and out of the car.

---------- Post added 18-01-2015 at 00:06 ----------

You have to open the back door fully. Lean in then undo the straps and remove the kid from their seat. As I say its about the width not how close to the front door. If the parent and child was at the far end of the car park that would be ok, because its not about being near the front door its about being able to open the door fully , leaning in and undoing the straps etc.

I get so annoyed when people nearly hit prestige cars in supermarket car parks when there parking up. Anyone else think supermarkets should make the spaces a little bigger, specifically for prestige cars only, so that they can park without worrying they'll get scuffed, scratched or the wing mirror took off?

Had scrapes with plenty of idiots in car parks.

Thing is its their fault because you cant claim in a private car park so if you have a prestige car i suggest you be very careful.

I've been to the supermarkets in an E class mercedes as well as Home bargains!

Are we supposed to be impressed?

Mercedes E300 TD CLASSIC - MOT UNTIL JUNE 2015 - 2 KEYS - GOOD RUNNER (1999) For sale from Surrey Hills Cars, in Surrey, United Kingdom

£890

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mercedes-benz/e-class/mercedes-e300-td-classic--mo-tuntil-june-2015--2-keys--good-runner/3272333

Mostly because some people take up the parent and child spaces not realising it has nothing to do with a shorter walk, But more importantly the need for the extra width to get the baby in and out of the car.

---------- Post added 18-01-2015 at 00:06 ----------

You have to open the back door fully. Lean in then undo the straps and remove the kid from their seat. As I say its about the width not how close to the front door. If the parent and child was at the far end of the car park that would be ok, because its not about being near the front door its about being able to open the door fully , leaning in and undoing the straps etc.

Kids shouldnt be allowed out the cellar let alone in supermarkets. Bad parenting.

I think we should like the USA. Lets be honest the UK are overtaking the USA with obesity. The car park spaces need to reflect this .

---------- Post added 17-01-2015 at 23:41 ----------

The cars of yesteryear are nothing like the BIG monster cars of today. Car parks have not changed. They still have the design of yesteryear. Our roads and car park spaces need an overhaul. The next time you are at the shops. Look at the obese people taking up parent and child spaces. They need the extra width for their over sized vehicle and short distance to the entrance of the store.

I agree with this. Look at the fashion that's been around for people to have those American style humongous fridges. Bigger cars, bigger fridges, bigger people...Have a nice day :hihi: