Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

True. Now try get a baby in and out of a car seat without Damaging the car next to you.

Strap them to the roof. If you get one of those plastic roof boxes from Halfords and pop the kid inside, he or she needn't even get wet if it rains.

Been making them for over 50 years , must have something about them. :)

I have a landrover Discovery and a Range Rover, ive not driven owt else since i passed my test over 30 years ago.

You're not as daft as you make out are you. As you've probably found out the hard way, it's essential to own another car when you've got a Landrover, because you need something to use when it's in the garage due to it breaking down again!

I long for my pre-child podcasts on long drives. Now the choice is Disney music or tears.

This right here is why I don't have kids. 'Let It Go' on repeat over a few hundred miles, and One Direction to look forward to as the kid gets older. The horror.

This right here is why I don't have kids. 'Let It Go' on repeat over a few hundred miles, and One Direction to look forward to as the kid gets older. The horror.

As she gets older I'm pinning all my hopes on the DVD with the TV screen built into the head rest.

As she gets older I'm pinning all my hopes on the DVD with the TV screen built into the head rest.

I like the idea of sending them off to camp during the school holidays, like they love to do in America :D .