Should Supermarkets provide bigger car park spaces for prestige cars?

Never had a Landy break down on me in 30 years , and ive owned quite a few from a series 2 landy , to my present Discovery 3 TD6 . They are bullet proof.

Remember that this is the real world not your imaginary made up world, it's common knowledge what Land Rovers are like.

You may well have managed to win the lottery by owning the one Land Rover that was put together well, but the chances of having Land Rovers for 30 years without having multiple failures is just too small to believe.

---------- Post added 18-01-2015 at 23:45 ----------

This makes me bloooody angry, i used to have two kids and they were fastened in the back seat of a two door mini metro, i got them in and out without banging the car next door...............whats wrong with people these days...just be careful and take your time....its easy, try it

It probably was easier in a Mini Metro, it's a lot more trickier with todays bigger cars. For example have a look at the size of a VW Golf in the early 1980s compared to a VW Golf today.

I get so annoyed when people nearly hit prestige cars in supermarket car parks when there parking up. Anyone else think supermarkets should make the spaces a little bigger, specifically for prestige cars only, so that they can park without worrying they'll get scuffed, scratched or the wing mirror took off?

You get annoyed when things NEARLY happen. :huh:

---------- Post added 19-01-2015 at 09:02 ----------

Had scrapes with plenty of idiots in car parks.

Thing is its their fault because you cant claim in a private car park so if you have a prestige car i suggest you be very careful.

That's not true. Insurance works in a car park just like it does on the road. And so does the law regarding leaving details.

You get annoyed when things NEARLY happen. :huh:

Last month some impatient bar steward on the M1 nearly killed me because he couldn't wait until I had moved into the tiny gap he had been wanting me to go into so he could overtake in the roadworks.

Trust me, I was more than a bit annoyed.

I get so annoyed when people nearly hit prestige cars in supermarket car parks when there parking up. Anyone else think supermarkets should make the spaces a little bigger, specifically for prestige cars only, so that they can park without worrying they'll get scuffed, scratched or the wing mirror took off?
leave the car at home and have a handful of serfs take you in the sedan chair

if only there were available spaces for parents with small kids, not occupied with lazy childless kids

why?

If you cant go shopping with kids without needing special spaces you shouldn't have kids.

If you look around the car park you will find clumps of empty spaces together use them.i know they arnt next to the door but then your not lazy are you?