Tools stolen last night

Hi Storm6tiny,

How about a description of the type of stuff that's been nicked and I'm sure the forummers would gladly keep their eye's and ears open!

I'll risk asking the obvious about have the police been informed!

Is there any chance you can claim on any building insurance?

When we were a city full of Craftsmen and engineers the concept of stealing another mans tools were anathema to all decent folk. It's probably why we still feel like that now, tools are our heritage. Good tools have always been expensive, always been earned and always been personal. I'm sure the individuals concerned will eventually receive the Karma they've invested in!

Storm, me and mom still have some of my dads old tools. Inc a drill (i think). We can't use them and we don't really need to keep hold of them. If you can pick them up, you can have them. Getting peeved at forum users though won't help though. I get why you're upset, i'd be well peeved if it was me.

Edited by Groose

Storm, me and mom still have some of my dads old tools. Inc a drill (i think). We can't use them and we don't really need to keep hold of them. If you can pick them up, you can have them. Getting peeved at forum users though won't help though. I get why you're upset, i'd be well peeved if it was me.

That's a lovely gesture :)