Atos at it again

My friend has been down on his luck after an industrial accident whicj left him with a permanent loss of faculty. Hes suffering from depression, headaches, insomnia and hes dropping weight like theres no tomorrow.

Hes in a right old state and the docs are useless just wanting to med him up.

So in steps Atos who dispite his doctor asking for a home visit have deemed it essential that he goes and sees them. This has made him worse because hes also having problems getting out and about.

All in it together?

Yeah, right!

The consumer action group site helped me when I had to wrangle with atos regarding my Mam.

Money saving expert has very good disability benefits advice too.

Try ringing for a CAB advisor appointment asap the waits are long due to cuts.

Why would Atos want to see him? I thought they ducked out of the benefits nailing contract?

Despite very dubious results from every enquiry into them ATOS have been allowed to finish their contract.

At least we aren't paying them twice though that would be really silly.

Oh I forgot.

When atos get it wrong and another assessment is actioned they use the exact same pool of health experts :hihi:

They are still doing PiP assessment and two others but Crapita will take over some WCA ones.

So that will all be fine then.....

Edited by Stranza

My friend has been down on his luck after an industrial accident whicj left him with a permanent loss of faculty. Hes suffering from depression, headaches, insomnia and hes dropping weight like theres no tomorrow.

Hes in a right old state and the docs are useless just wanting to med him up.

So in steps Atos who dispite his doctor asking for a home visit have deemed it essential that he goes and sees them. This has made him worse because hes also having problems getting out and about.

All in it together?

Yeah, right!

Knowing ATOS they will probably class him as fit for work

Make sure he has someone in the interview with him, writing EVERYTHING down. The interviewer will do their utmost to try to persuade him not to write observations down, saying it's not necessary, etc . Record all observations because the one I went to as an observer, the interviewer must have been at a totally different interview to the one I was sitting in on. Absolutely disgusting!