Increase in shoplifting

Home Office tells police to let 'illegal immigrant' go free after he was caught shoplifting.

"He was given a low-profile community resolution after the town centre store manager accepted his apology and a promise that he would not return to the shop."

You forgot that bit.

Home Office tells police to let 'illegal immigrant' go free after he was caught shoplifting.

he wont do it again then lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417269/Immigration-officials-tell-police-let-illegal-immigrant-free-caught-shoplifting.html

Not quite the full story, from your link:

'As a result the matter was dealt with via community resolution with the man being banned from the store.'

"He was given a low-profile community resolution after the town centre store manager accepted his apology and a promise that he would not return to the shop."

You forgot that bit.

I didn't forget it,i gave it the contempt it deserved.You don't get a community sentence without a court order.There was no charge,hense no court order,hense no made up community crap.

he put a crisp bag in the bin lol

"can consist of receiving advice about their behaviour, a verbal or written apology to the victim, "

So do you still believe that court order would have been needed to enforce a community resolution? :hihi:

I started shoplifting out of desperation a few years ago, it is addictive and fills a void in my sad life. I give most of the stuff away to friends, charity shops or my favourite kick is to place extra goods in random peoples shopping bags at bus and tram stops. Thanks to me many Sheffield shoppers had 'Christmas bonuses' this year.