Where to live (while working in Rotherham)?

pirogi

Pirogi there are not many busses direct to Rotherham from areas around Sheffield. If you lived at Handsworth you would be able to get on a bus to the bottom of Stanniforth road then get the 69 Rotherham bus to Rotherham both run regularly. Looking at houses to rent on Rightmove the two that are nearest to the bus route and within your price range would be St Joseph's road or Richmond road. There may be others but I have just had a quick look for you. I suppose a lot depends on where about you work in Rotherham but you could also ask workmates if they know of anywhere to rent.

Could you give me a hint where I could find private rents plz? I'm mailny looking at rightmove, but see only agencies...

Is there any reason why you're only looking for private landlords?

I run a Property Management Company and we regularly have landlords that will allow pets. We don't have anything available in the area you are looking for at the minute but not all agents are terrible so it's worth giving them a chance if they have something you like the look of.

Failing that your best shot at finding something private would probably be Gumtree as Rightmove only allow actual agents to advertise.

Thank you all for your replies!

Copperwood, oh I am looking for agencies as well as private rent. I actualy would prefer to rent via an agency, just cos it seems a safer choice.

---------- Post added 02-02-2015 at 21:34 ----------

Silly, I think I found the ads youwere talking abt. :) Yes, Handsworth seems a great area for us.. I wander id Woodhouse and Woothorpe are as nice..