I'm french and I need help ;-)

Hello,

I live in Orleans, in the south of Paris.

My boyfriend is playing drama and for his next play (the full monty) he's looking for shirts of sheffield football team.

The same there are in "the full monty" movie.

I search for them in the net, but I don't find it :-(

Could you help me, please?

Isabelle

(excuse me for my bad english... I hope you will understand me ;-) )

Isabelle - you need either Sheffield Wednesday (Owls - blue & white) or Sheffield United (Blades - red & white). I cannot help you as neither me or my sons follow football. Good luck, and there is no need to apologise for your English - it is very good.

Isabelle - you need either Sheffield Wednesday (Owls - blue & white) or Sheffield United (Blades - red & white). I cannot help you as neither me or my sons follow football. Good luck, and there is no need to apologise for your English - it is very good.

She definately needs a sheffield united shirt as that what was worn in the film. :D

Hello,

I live in Orleans, in the south of Paris.

My boyfriend is playing drama and for his next play (the full monty) he's looking for shirts of sheffield football team.

The same there are in "the full monty" movie.

I search for them in the net, but I don't find it :-(

Could you help me, please?

Isabelle

(excuse me for my bad english... I hope you will understand me ;-) )

Try EBAY it has the shirts for sale,that are used in the film,I have seen several on there.

Thank you very much of your assistance !:love:

that pleases really to me

But, it's very strange, Titian, when I click the bond (is it the witty remark :huh: ) you give, I go in "Le Monde" (you know it? it's a known newspaper in France).

Well, nevertheless, I found the internet site :cool:

I gave all of your informations to my boyfriend and I would say to you if that is appropriate to him :)

:love:

Thank you very much of your assistance !:love:

that pleases really to me

But, it's very strange, Titian, when I click the bond (is it the witty remark :huh: ) you give, I go in "Le Monde" (you know it? it's a known newspaper in France).

Well, nevertheless, I found the internet site :cool:

I gave all of your informations to my boyfriend and I would say to you if that is appropriate to him :)

:love:

je connais le monde, mais je ne sais pas pourquoi cela se produit?? tres bizarre :huh:

Archived