Two Sides To An Estate

As you went to the trouble of pointing out you own your house, if you don't like the location sell up and move on.

Some of those people who live in council houses like it and are quite happy there, and some unlike yourself have no choice.

I was brought up on a council estate and made friends with nice people that have lasted many years, I was lucky enough to buy my own home.

Never look down on someone you could find yourself there one day

You sure you don't mean Westfield? .

I didn't think there were any shops at Halfway except Morrison's

Reading your previous post about Challoner and Pedley, you refer to Westfield not Halfway.

Maybe referring to the shops/estate near Halfway Junior School?

Maybe referring to the shops/estate near Halfway Junior School?

I didn't know there were any shops near Halfway junior school.

I think the OP maybe referring to Westfield not Halfway as they mentioned Challoner and Pedley in a previous post. They're both at Westfield.

I didn't know there were any shops near Halfway junior school.

I think the OP maybe referring to Westfield not Halfway as they mentioned Challoner and Pedley in a previous post. They're both at Westfield.

The Challoner and Pedley comments are from visiting my sisters former house on Waterfield Mews.

The Challoner and Pedley comments are from visiting my sisters former house on Waterfield Mews.

My 2 sisters had flats on Challenor back in the mid 80s. Was a decent place to live back then. Now it's not so nice and on the rare occasion i have passed through it smells of dope and pee.

The shops at halfway are by the side of the school on halfway centre......also at the side of the Double top pub ....i work on the south east side for the council housing on the estates, so i cover all the areas named ....reading with interest as i see all sides but enjoy the work i do on there !

Edited by RELIABLE