Capitol...did u ever go?

SWFC.

My god! I though this place had been forgotten!! It was where I started my clubbing days, Dancin on the stage til all hours! I had some of the best times in this place and soo wish it was still open. I miss those days.......:thumbsup:

i remember me and my bezzy mate at the time when we were in last year of school went, and got plastered on vodka and coke at a £1 a shot, in bright pink glasses, i had to get her carried home by a lad that lived a few doors away, but later i was also sick all over her clothes and my bedroom floor, my mum thought it was funny, we had to go to school the following day as it was a tuesday night. I also remember she had a black dress on and it was see thro in the uv lights and you could see her white pants! he he he he he

o the laughs, also went in on my 18th with my brother and his best mate, and got free drinks.

that was about 12 years ago

Archived