What a joke of a sentence for killing a child

mary70

Poor Jasmyns parents are at the beginning of a life sentence, birthdays, anniversaries of the accident, holidays and Christmas time etc. will bring the memories spilling back.

Let us all hope that time is indeed a healer and family and friends will be able to remember fondly instead of the raw hurt they currently feel.

Compared to some thats a stiff sentence. its not as if he deliberately killed the girl. If he went out with the intention of killing someone then the sentence would be a joke. As it stands it could have been worse.

How could it be worse?a young girl has lost her life!oh yeh he could have killed 2 people,he'll be out in 3 years and more than likely driving again.

How could it be worse?a young girl has lost her life!oh yeh he could have killed 2 people,he'll be out in 3 years and more than likely driving again.

I think B.P. meant that the sentence passed down could have been for a shorter time, therefore worse.

It could have been much worse for the family. People have walked free from court after killing someone on the road. At least they have some sort of result. At least the tool is behind bars and cant hurt anyone.

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 12:53 ----------

I think B.P. meant that the sentence passed down could have been for a shorter time, therefore worse.

Thanks. Yes thats what i meant. I made a bit of a hash of it though :)

It could have been much worse for the family. People have walked free from court after killing someone on the road. At least they have some sort of result. At least the tool is behind bars and cant hurt anyone.

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 12:53 ----------

Thanks. Yes thats what i meant. I made a bit of a hash of it though :)

It was pretty obvious to most people what you meant Bill. ;)