What a joke of a sentence for killing a child

mary70

I checked on this because i was sure it must be wrong but yeah, bang on on both counts. Quite a number have been killed to around thye globe. A lot more than many people would think.

Not trying to justify carrying a taser . Just pointing out the loss of child and total destruction to her family and friends compared to a criminal offence which harmed no one . The extra two and half years . Just saying .

Not trying to justify carrying a taser . Just pointing out the loss of child and total destruction to her family and friends compared to a criminal offence which harmed no one . The extra two and half years . Just saying .

Sorry. I didnt mean to imply you were trying to justify anything mate. I was just commenting on what Mafia said as it was a surprise to me until i looked it up.

NOT murder. Your emotional outburst has no effect on anything and just because the driver killed the girl it dont mean he murdered her. Unless it was a deliberate targeted hit and i dont think young Jasmine hung around in those sort of circles.

He had no licence, no insurance, was doing twice the legal limit and off his face. He made the decision to get behind the wheel. Emotional it may be but my sympathies lie with the parents who have to live with the loss of their daughter and not the poor, unfortunate who despite his inability to stop himself getting behind the wheel did not mean to kill. It's a cop out. 3 years from now he'll be free to carry on with his life whereas Jasmyn can't and her family have the life senrence. How is that justice?

He had no licence, no insurance, was doing twice the legal limit and off his face. He made the decision to get behind the wheel. Emotional it may be but my sympathies lie with the parents who have to live with the loss of their daughter and not the poor, unfortunate who despite his inability to stop himself getting behind the wheel did not mean to kill. It's a cop out. 3 years from now he'll be free to carry on with his life whereas Jasmyn can't and her family have the life senrence. How is that justice?

Im on your side 100%. I think it stinks and i use that road a lot and see loads of people still speed and it makes me angry but its just not murder.

Sorry. I didnt mean to imply you were trying to justify anything mate. I was just commenting on what Mafia said as it was a surprise to me until i looked it up.

No offence taken . Just saying the person with the taser has messed up his own life and knows that . But the pain and loss this girls family have to live with and he gets two and half years more which i bet will get reduced . No justice .