Apocalyptic Happenings

Recently I've got really into apocalyptic films - The Book of Eli, Mad Max stuff, Planet of the Apes etc.. and also series' like Walking Dead, The 100.

I'd like to think I'd survive in most of these situations, I don't mind being alone and forging out looking for somewhere safe to stay each night. And I reckon I'd cope with having to kill lots of zombie's and being chased by limbless entities. :gag:

The reality is I'd probably die in the first instance of it happening along with several other billion of the majority of people the world over! :hihi:

How would you cope, think you have any skills or ways you'd survive? Know of any secret nuclear bunkers nearby full of tinned food and water to last the next 3 years!? :hihi:

My good looks would see me through.:P

Gosh! There really is a survival kit for sale.

I expected it to be a joke.

I wouldn't survive.

I would be fussing and faffing, trying to preserve the one thing I would hate to be without.

The company of another human.

I'd take care of them.

---------- Post added 29-01-2015 at 09:08 ----------

You and me both Glasgowoods.:banana: LOL

Reckon Anglesey would be a good holdout. Big enough to be self sufficient, block the bridge with a couple of shipping containers, nasty currents in the Menai straits would discourage any of the undead with aquatic leanings. Or just get a job with the UMBRELLA corporation and nick the antidote!