Bad News - Evolution closing!

Not enough of anything.

You really hit the nail on the head.

Whilst its sad to see it go for those who were regular shoppers clearly the fact is that they did not have enough customers.

I was aware of it but never been in. Never a shop I would have thought of going to TBH. Just a shop in the background as I wizz past to Waterstones or to the Pasty Shop. I cant have been the only one who didn't go in.

You really hit the nail on the head.

Whilst its sad to see it go for those who were regular shoppers clearly the fact is that they did not have enough customers.

I was aware of it but never been in. Never a shop I would have thought of going to TBH. Just a shop in the background as I wizz past to Waterstones or to the Pasty Shop. I cant have been the only one who didn't go in.

I did think that, until I went in with a friend one day (as they wanted to go in) - from then on, I kept going back... :)

It is a shame to see it go, was the only place I could find a couple of certain items! :)

Imported tat.

Stuff no one needs, jangly pot elephants, tiny indian drawers you can't get anything in, a trillion fridge magnets with 1950s images and cheeky slogans, incense, beaded curtains, mass produced 'ethnic artifacts'.

The sort of stuff people who don't know each other well buy for Christmas gifts.

Imported tat.

Stuff no one needs, jangly pot elephants, tiny indian drawers you can't get anything in, a trillion fridge magnets with 1950s images and cheeky slogans, incense, beaded curtains, mass produced 'ethnic artifacts'.

The sort of stuff people who don't know each other well buy for Christmas gifts.

even i know wich shop it is now. im another one that walked past. but i thought it was for goths and hippies.

Called into Evolution on Orchard Square today to find it holding a closing down sale. I'll really miss that shop! Good news is that loads of their stock is now half-price. New stock is still arriving, but the writing is on the wall and it is anticipated that it will be closed by March.

That is sad news. My wife often bought stuff from there. It was good quality and unique.