Where serves Moonshine

HJO-1403

Porter Brook, Champs, Lescar, Hammer & Pincers, Rising Sun (Abbey Lane), Fox and Duck, Norfolk Arms

Porter Brook do the best pint however its £3.15. Fox and Duck is close second and its only £2.40 a pint so the more you drink the more you save.

Got to be honest, I've never really had a great pint in the Porter Brook. Went round to the Porter Cottage a week or so ago, however, and the beer was in superb condition - though no Moonshine. Always have it when I go to the Fox and Duck though.

---------- Post added 29-01-2015 at 08:02 ----------

We have also have Moonshine on all the time. We're just on Glossop road near the hospital so not too far from the city center. It's only £2.50 as well so pretty wallet friendly.

How come I've never heard of this place? What else do you have on?

---------- Post added 29-01-2015 at 08:06 ----------

Are there any pubs that don't sell it? I can't stand the stuff but it always seems to be there on every bar taunting me like a recurrent nightmare!

Really? Personally I don't think there's a better quaffable pale around thean Moonshine when it's in good nick. Much better than the offerings from Bradfield, Kelham and the like. I also love Abbeydales other core range such as Deception and Absolution - but their 'experimental' Dr Morton range is just 'more of the same' really.

Broadfield on Abbeydale Road does.

(I'd assume by extension the rest of the pubs in the chain do too.)

The "Rising Sun" at Nether Green is the brewery's own pub. So they should do too!

However, their website doesn't appear to have been updated since 2013, and they use "Comic Sans"

So I would suggest they are "cut" from your social diaries.