Livingstone Road Norton?

pietro

Can anyone point me in the direction of where Livingstone Road, Norton was. I've come across it on the 1881 census but it no longer exists!. I'm guessing its either been swallowed up or more likely had a name change sometime in the past.

Just out of interest, what house did you find on the 1881 census for Livingstone Road? I used to live in a house there that was built in 1895 and thlought that it must have been one of the earliest.

Thanks glaham, Thats saved me a trip to the local studies. The house in question is no.10, occupied by a family of five and a 13 year old servant

Funnily enough no.10 Lismore Road is an alternative address I had for the family.

I dont suppose you know roughly when it had its name change, do you.

Update: Just found out from another forum that the names changed in 1903

Just out of interest, what house did you find on the 1881 census for Livingstone Road? I used to live in a house there that was built in 1895 and thlought that it must have been one of the earliest.

hi glaham ,nearly ex nieghbours , harveyclough rd till 2004now in France

Archived