35K for a car, what do you buy?

all you need is a car that can cruise at 70 in good comfort

Maybe you do. You're not everyone.

And actually that makes pretty much all current cars stupid because most can comfortably cruise faster than that.

...I thought you were a purist?!?! :o

I have to raise you this.

£20.5k spare for the solid platinum-grade 24/7/365 AA+AC+GreenFlag assistance that's mandatory for it :D

Nice, but I don't have enough chest hair for that :D

To be honest in nearly 9 years of motoring, my VW has let be down more than my TVR !!

Love the 911, last one I had was an 86 3.0 Carrera 2, white with Martini stripes. Bloody excellent motor.

I've always been a fan of big Healeys with their 3.0 straight 6 truck engine, similar to the ones used in the MGC as I remember. Only problem is that they're a bit nose heavy.

Love the 911, last one I had was an 86 3.0 Carrera 2, white with Martini stripes. Bloody excellent motor.

I've always been a fan of big Healeys with their 3.0 straight 6 truck engine, similar to the ones used in the MGC as I remember. Only problem is that they're a bit nose heavy.

Yep,the MGC's are a bit nose heavy but a nice car all the same..

So you have a medallion then? :)

Several, in assorted colours...

OT I had to rush home last Thursday in the snow, and managed to get the old Range Rover, 4 wheel drifting round a couple of bends (at low speed officer, on snow, in control at all times) it was suprisingly chuckable.