Advice about buying in Sheffield please!

aliceBB

:hihi::hihi::hihi: They keep saying on forum there is good and bad in all people. You can buy 3 buy to let properties in Grimesthorpe than you can in S6 for same money /

Some of the houses round here are having a heck of a lot of improvements done ??

Edited by lyndyloo

Some of houses round here are having a heck of a lot of improvements done ??

My sister has just bought one on Willoughby street as an investment, new windows and roof are going on in a few weeks and I'm totally renovating it top to bottom for her.

She paid £35k for it, a 3bedroom with two large out buildings, probably spend about £20k on it and my sisters friend will be renting it so it won't be empty when done.

My sister has just bought one on Willoughby street as an investment, new windows and roof are going on in a few weeks and I'm totally renovating it top to bottom for her.

She paid £35k for it, a 3bedroom with two large out buildings, probably spend about £20k on it and my sisters friend will be renting it so it won't be empty when done.

Has she got one near the bottom?,some down there had new windows and doors.C

---------- Post added 30-01-2015 at 22:46 ----------

Has she got one near the bottom?,some down there had new windows and doors.

Has she got one near the bottom?,some down there had new windows and doors.C

---------- Post added 30-01-2015 at 22:46 ----------

Has she got one near the bottom?,some down there had new windows and doors.

The windows and roof havnt been done yet, it's in the middle on the right hand side when you look down the road.

The windows and roof havnt been done yet, it's in the middle on the right hand side when you look down the road.

I just hope things improve..I'm at the top on left.If you are working on the house and require a hot drink give us a knock:thumbsup:

Edited by lyndyloo