Am i being fair?

Im asking the question on his drinking and if its fair i ask him to change,

After so many years of being put through this yes i did turn to someone else.

I wont enter into an arguement on here about my faults.

Im simply asking the question, please dont use this thread as a way of being on higher moral ground as no one is perfect and anyone who claims to be is a lier

Thanks VW thats all i wanted to hear and thank you for replying.

Im hurt enough after all the years and everything i have done, im not proud of myself and beat myself up regularly about it all. hense why i ask others

Thanks VW thats all i wanted to hear and thank you for replying.

Im hurt enough after all the years and everything i have done, im not proud of myself and beat myself up regularly about it all. hense why i ask others

Bad move...

Your previous misdemeanors aside, neither of you are being very fair. Relationships are all about compromise and consideration for your other half. He wants to go to the WMC every night, and would like you to accompany him. You don't want either of you to go to the WMC.

Can you not meet in the middle over this? For example, he goes alone 2 nights a week, you go with him 2 nights a week, no one goes the other 3 nights a week.

You both sound selfish really with little consideration for what the other wants.

Thats a good idea to go alone and then together but on the nights were not going i wont know until he or i get in if hes been after work or not.

He finishes work at strange times sometimes it can be 2pm others 7pm

Thats a good idea to go alone and then together but on the nights were not going i wont know until he or i get in if hes been after work or not.

He finishes work at strange times sometimes it can be 2pm others 7pm

Surely he could give you a quick call when he finishes work, or you could sort it out at the beginning of the week to decide which nights you're doing what. Then you both know where you stand.