Am i being fair?

Since Friday my hubby has been out Friday,Saturday and Sunday while I stayed in, tonight I have been to see my cousin and he's been out with his friend for a drink and is now sleeping again.

We have said tues,Wednesday , Thursday that there no drink days but he's not working tomorrow so I'm concerned he will drink at lunchtime thinking I won't know as I'm at work. He's not wrong as I won't unless it's obvious.mfingers crossed he won't as I don't know if to just log the fact he drank or to say you said you wouldn't or to be off with him saying that drink is more important than us

Jane, sweetie :)

You gotta ditch him and move on

Even though it means leaving your house

He ain't EVER going to be what you want him to be

This is just prolonging the inevitable

Quick and clean is always the least painful :nod:

Have we got an update, Jane?

I'll give you an update. Husband didn't change his ways.

Men NEVER change their ways and rightly so. He went to the pub to drink most days when she met him, he went to the pub to drink most days throughout their time together and he will continue to go to the pub and drink most days until his dying day. Nothing wrong at all with doing the things which make you happy.

If Jane doesn't like his drinking, she should leave. It's very simple.

I'll give you an update. Husband didn't change his ways.

Men NEVER change their ways and rightly so. He went to the pub to drink most days when she met him, he went to the pub to drink most days throughout their time together and he will continue to go to the pub and drink most days until his dying day. Nothing wrong at all with doing the things which make you happy.

If Jane doesn't like his drinking, she should leave. It's very simple.

You are very simple..Oh plugged-in one. Not.

• 8 months later...