What gets you through life?

Just say "F*** it!" and drive on. Don't let anyone ever grind you down or make you angry no matter how bad things get, the person/people giving you grief can never win and never give them encouragement by letting them see they may be getting to you.

I think, just for once, and I may be wrong for the first time I agree with Nick sorry, I agree with Mecky.

Note to mods: Do I pick up another ban for masked swearing even though I quoted someone else? :hihi: Or is this kind of masked swearing acceptable cause it comes from a leftie not a rightie? Or will I pick up a ban only?

Oh never mind I'll just say "F it" and move on. :hihi:

sorry- "drive on"

you cant look outside for help with your life. All the answers to life are contained within (a jam donut).

Posters on this thread are saying how important others are, that is merely my aim.

I am sure the support goes both ways.

But are you looking to others for your happiness?

Happiness is a state of mind, not a commodity others can give you.

I have lived on my own for the majority of my life, I should really try harder to find someone to share my life with, I do have a girlfriend at the moment, but early days yet.