Sandwich toaster ,,,,,, HELP 😆😆

Can anyone tell me if you can still buy a sandwich toaster that DOES NOT cut them in half (cut and seal) ?? Just seals round the edges??

My wife has throw mine out , without asking I might add :-) , now I'm distraught as all new one have the cut and seal thing, please please help ??????

The bags are definitely the biz, but you do need a toaster with slots big enough to take them.

Those toast-sandwich-making machines are a ridiculous, space-wasting gimmick and should be avoided at all cost. The edges which seal the sandwiches rapidly lose their non-stick coating and get covered in gunge which is hell's own job to remove.

Iv also seen the toaster bags but it the actual toaster Im after, I'm a bit of an old stick in the mud I'm afraid, the one I had before (might have been tefal ?? ) used to seal pretty well but only around the edges so you could put a decent amount of filling inside, oh well it looks like the search will have to continue, many thanks for all the ideas and suggestions so far ????