Man spotted taking photos of children graves park

jbauto

Plenty of lovely snow scenes up there without directing them at children I don't care what weather it is!!

It's a photo of wrapped-up kids playing in the snow. I can't comprehend why you're worried about that. God forbid any lone male photographer takes a photo of a beach in the summer; there must be frothing parents waiting to smash his camera if his photos include some of kids playing in the sea.

I just cannot get my head round this sort of a post. If the snapper was taking pictures of children with little or no clothes on, then I too would have confronted the him.

But if the children were fully clothed, I just cannot understand why someone would take offence. Maybe as an OAP I am thinking of times gone by when we were more laid back and tolerant, a different era I suppose. :huh:

Angel1.

He was 5 meters away from my 5 year old and pointed straight at him.. I wouldn't have approached him if it wasn't neccasary...

Been logged with police also

---------- Post added 01-02-2015 at 21:36 ----------

Exactly you would apologise and shoe the person... I would..

Plenty of lovely snow scenes up there without directing them at children I don't care what weather it is!!

_______

MOBILE MECHANICS SERVICE! car repairs,servicing,diagnostics. At cheap rates

call or text 07944609964

find us at http://www.jbautorepairs.co.uk

or email us at sales@jbautorepairs.co.uk

ARE YOU that desperate for work. i dont believe you

I just cannot get my head round this sort of a post. If the snapper was taking pictures of children with little or no clothes on, then I too would have confronted the him.

But if the children were fully clothed, I just cannot understand why someone would take offence. Maybe as an OAP I am thinking of times gone by when we were more laid back and tolerant, a different era I suppose. :huh:

Angel1.

Lol!! Do people like this only go out in summer then??

Children have to be without clothes??

What a stupid thing to write!!! You muppet!!!

There's some idiots on here really... an old guy on his own directing a camera straight at my 5 year old?? Have you been up there? It's quite big place!!! I put this on here to make other parents aware!!! Not idiots who don't have kids to reply I don't care if there's nothing to it you would apologise and show what he had taken.. he was no where to be seen in seconds I was really polite and asked him nicely

Yeah you! You wrote i'm a defensive manner :hihi:

I do have a kid thanks. You seem to make strange assumptions and take wild shots with them.

Do you not think such a chap might be a bit more covert and use a zoom lens from afar perhaps? it does sound close range but i think thats just something you made up because the replies didnt go as you expected.

Oh the horror. Nailed on peado. :loopy:

He was 5 meters away from my 5 year old and pointed straight at him.. I wouldn't have approached him if it wasn't neccasary...

Been logged with police also

---------- Post added 01-02-2015 at 21:36 ----------

Exactly you would apologise and shoe the person... I would..

_______

MOBILE MECHANICS SERVICE! car repairs,servicing,diagnostics. At cheap rates

call or text 07944609964

find us at http://www.jbautorepairs.co.uk

or email us at sales@jbautorepairs.co.uk

ARE YOU that desperate for work. i dont believe you

Haha actually I don't trade mobile anymore!!! Those details need deleting..

I was filming a scene in Sheffield, maybe 50 yards from some parked cars. As I walked passed them after, a man rolled down his window and asked why I was videoing him. I explained my reasons, I was making
, but he didn't seem too happy.

It is a paranoid society we live in today.

Reminds me of some videos by a guy calling himself surveillance camera man, he makes a point of filming right in peoples faces and some reactions are great. His point is simple, why so offended by someone filming you when it happens hundreds of times a day without you knowing.

One of his videos http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e2a_1372141163