Mum of eight "forced" to work

She was stupid enough to go on TV and flaunt her state-sponsored lifestyle.

She was stupid enough to have EIGHT kids in the first place.

She's now complaining when the full reality of her life choices has come to bear on her???

It's expensive enough for a couple to raise one kid, and two kids really teaches you a thing or two about budgeting and getting the most from your money.

EIGHT KIDS?!?!? how stupid is this woman????

She was stupid enough to go on TV and flaunt her state-sponsored lifestyle.

She was stupid enough to have EIGHT kids in the first place.

She's now complaining when the full reality of her life choices has come to bear on her???

It's expensive enough for a couple to raise one kid, and two kids really teaches you a thing or two about budgeting and getting the most from your money.

EIGHT KIDS?!?!? how stupid is this woman????

To be fair its also stupid of the blokes who are sowing their seeds not to "put something on the end of it" to quote Jeremy Kyle. But your right however unfortunatly there are many more examples of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2454307/Mother-11-Heather-Frost-defends-60K-benefits.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2471453/Couple-32-000-year-benefits-demand-bigger-council-house-family-pet-python-arrival-10th-child.html

There is no mention of her bloke, not in the TV show or in the newpaper article??

You'd hope he's providing for the kids and just doesn't want to be in the media spot-light.

You would hope wouldnt you. Although cynical me suspects not. Even if he or the other fathers are. Men should just as much think before they act as women should.

I know they are the exception to the rule but why do the left seem to defend people who sponge off the state.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/29/mother-of-eight-claims-she-is-being-forced-to-work-after-having-her-2000-a-month-benefits-cut-5041713/

This is one such example I can find many more just googling this one brought up 5 others on the first page of google,

I dont understand how people defend the welfare system when this is allowed to happen. Yes she is being forced to work but there are many other that are not.

Then you have those that are "on the sick" who cannot be bothered and then blame Atos when their benefits are stopped.

It just makes me sick. I have a couple of friends who worked and had cancer. Thankfully they have recovered now but they always came to work with a smile and gave great customer service. They never once moaned or complained and this is a testament to their character. Yet others just say they are "depressed" and have days and days off work. Its disgusting.

Wow! You found 5 other examples!? The country is rife with these scroungers!

Saw it was a Channel 5 programme and knew they way it would go. End of thread

---------- Post added 02-02-2015 at 11:33 ----------

Wow! You found 5 other examples!? The country is rife with these scroungers!

So is every country and it always will be

I dont pay for the rich out of my hard earned taxes. And if the rich dont work they dont sponge off us and expect us to pay for everything.

You do pay for the rich with your hard earned taxes. Who do you think tops up people's earnings with tax credits because greedy employers won't pay them a decent living wage?

To be fair its also stupid of the blokes who are sowing their seeds not to "put something on the end of it" to quote Jeremy Kyle.

Its quite normal for women and men to want sex and have babies; its the state that supports more babies, not fathers. This situation is wrong.

I think he was belittling people who pretend to have depression just get on the sick. Many people suffer from depression - I have found they best way to deal with is to work, not to sit at home going into an ever deeper spiral.

Not everyone can get over depression so easily. Just saying, get to work, is not the answer.