Problems with car help please!

Please anyone help ,been out in my car today started up ok runs perfect

Parked it up at the shops and when I returned that was it will not start all lights work wipers ect

As normal finished up a man bumped started it for me got home ok gave the car a good run parked up on my drive and now the car will not start again please any ideas welcome before I have to get someone out thank you

In reply the make of car is a Renault kangoo when I put keys in to start as normal all lights on dashboard come on after a few seconds the go off as they

Should but when I turn the key to start up there's nothing there no engine sounds or anything maybe there might be a little klick but that's it but as I say will bump start no problem?

The clicking is the starter solenoid locking in and out.

Either a poor battery connection (check the terminals) or a very flat battery. If the terminals are good then it's either a stuffed battery, or there is a charging problem on the alternator. The Halfords on Kilner Way used to be good and checking batteries and gave honest advice but I'm not sure it's even there any more.

Either a poor battery connection (check the terminals) or a very flat battery. If the terminals are good then it's either a stuffed battery, or there is a charging problem on the alternator. The Halfords on Kilner Way used to be good and checking batteries and gave honest advice but I'm not sure it's even there any more.

^^^^^ what Obelix said..if you get a clicking noise then that usually means the battery has enough umph to activate the solenoid but not enough to turn the starter motor..

It's still there, opposite side to where it used to be.

jb