Thornbridge Jaipur X - 10% IPA

taxman

To mark their tenth anniversary Thornbridge are brewing a 10% ABV version of their Jaipur.

It will only be on keg or in bottles.

Has anyone seen it or had it yet?

I know Beercentral in The Moor Market were due to get 4 cases later this week but they have pre-sold them all.

Anyone else selling it?

The online Thornbridge shop have sold out already but they will have some at the Brewery shop in Bakewell from Wednesday I believe. You could also try Hop Hideout next to the Broadfield or another online retailer such as ales by mail. Thankfully Sean has me some saved.

To mark their tenth anniversary Thornbridge are brewing a 10% ABV version of their Jaipur.

It will only be on keg or in bottles.

Has anyone seen it or had it yet?

I know Beercentral in The Moor Market were due to get 4 cases later this week but they have pre-sold them all.

Anyone else selling it?

I've already heard stories about people being unable to order bottles owing to the demand! I might pop over to the Coach & Horses for some. Or I might see if the Beer Stop in Dronfield has any bottles.

Its launched on Thursday, The Cross Scythes will have a keg for launch BUT due to the demand they are only 20 litre kegs which is around 35 pints. It should be on from opening at 12pm. They should get a proper full keg on following deliveries when it's brewed again!

EDIT - On from 5pm on Thursday not opening!

Edited by Leah-Lacie