Thornbridge Jaipur X - 10% IPA

taxman

I just can not imagine drinking something that strong it's stronger than special brew!

I know that the idea is you drink less but how much do people normally consume?

to me even drinking slowly would normally have 3 pints in a session and 3 pints of 10% would leave me a little tipsy to say the least!

I just can not imagine drinking something that strong it's stronger than special brew!

to me even drinking slowly would normally have 3 pints in a session and 3 pints of 10% would leave me a little tipsy to say the least!

You drink this more like wine than beer. When I'm drinking the strong stuff I tend to slow right down and savour - so you usually end up having around half the quantity. Which, of course, is better for you.

I'll usually drink a few pints of normal stuff then have a half of a 10%'er just to keep me warm on the way home. I couldn't drink it all evening.

On occassion I'll have more than one, but very rarely.

Just supped a half in the Cross.

Its weird to see the bubbles constantly rising up the glass after all these years.

But a tasty drop but to be savoured and sipped, just the one.

Almost a feminine drink, light and lemony.

The barman reckoned it will all go tonight so get in early.