Help! Do you work at fletchers? If so I need you!

Hi,

So I'm knew to this whole Sheffield forum thing so bare with me!

Long story short my Ma and Pa split recently and since leaving our family home he has found work at fletchers bakery! Now the problem is, we think he is lying about his wage. He's on agency and we have been told that he's only earning £120 per week for 4 days work - night shifts.

This wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have my brothers and sisters to pay for, which is a measily £33 a week for 3 children. Most weeks he doesn't paid saying he doesn't have the funds to do so as fletchers pays so little!

We need to know the truth about how much fletchers workers are on! My brothers and sisters deserve what he's earning not the boozer!

Thanks in advance x

Sorry to hear about your problems. Im sure the social can help your mum with how to make sure your dad pays fairly to you all. As for the boys comments above, they dont mean any harm. Sarcasm and unwittyness is usually just an extension of their man pipes, and a custom here on SF!

Good luck with it all xx