Have i been scammed on Preloved?

Yesterday I bought a second hand graphics card on Preloved from another member(only just registered), I negoiated a price but as he was based in the Highlands we agreed he would post it with tracking, he asked for all my details and then I sent the money by bank transfer, he said he didn't use E Bay etc.

However, I have heard nothing since then, no PM's not returning my texts asking for clarification, not returning my calls.

He does say only call at evenings and its only one day,, but I am a bit concerned, he is also advertising some old school console gaming stuff so its a bit strange. I don't want to do anything premature as he may get the huff and rescind the sale(if it is genuine)and its a massive bargain(too good to be true?)

should stick to on here really, never been scammed once, got my car on here, phone, all sorts really

---------- Post added 03-02-2015 at 15:07 ----------

Well, any ideas?, should I contact his bank to cancel the transfer, how many days does it take to go through to the buyers account.

So, you bought it yesterday and in all that time have heard nothing. Then, going against the instructions left by the seller you have tried to contact during the day, instead of evening, and are complaining you have not received a reply. Do you think there might be a non nefarious reason why someone cannot respond during working hours?

jb

Taps on fingers, waiting for after 8pm...

---------- Post added 03-02-2015 at 21:12 ----------

Well, this is strange, he is not answering, he put another ad up an hour ago and then took it off, not sure what to do next.

---------- Post added 03-02-2015 at 22:19 ----------

it really doesn't sound like a scammer but he is not answering

"I have all the paper work for it and ill need the name and address its going to and my details are

mr D********, account ******** sort *******once paid and i have the address ill get it sent with tracking on next day delivery"

Update, can posters advise me how long I should wait before contacting Preloved and maybe the police, he may be doing this to others, would appreciate support.

Edited by gamezone07