Islamic State burn Jordanian pilot alive

It seems they just can't help dreaming up ways of being more and more repulsive.

A video published online by Islamic State militants claims to show Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh being burned alive.

The video, which could not immediately be verified, showed a man standing in a cage and engulfed in flames.

There are ways of being a civilised enemy.

There are ways of being an uncivilised enemy

Then there's Islamic state.... I mean, at least the Nazi's gassed their enemies first before the crematoria....

I cannot understand their mentality at all. They are disgusting everyone with their actions, and turning people away from their cause.

I hope they're captured, and left to die a miserable death in jail.

That's precisely what they want as do the likes of EDL idiots - War between muslims and non muslims. Some day that sort of rubbish will start happening in the UK

It seems they just can't help dreaming up ways of being more and more repulsive.

A video published online by Islamic State militants claims to show Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh being burned alive.

The video, which could not immediately be verified, showed a man standing in a cage and engulfed in flames.

Its what their god wanted them to do.