Islamic State burn Jordanian pilot alive

Surely this will be happening behind the scenes.

---------- Post added 03-02-2015 at 19:13 ----------

No you did not charmer, and also my self hating apologist bit was not aimed at you, I always read what you post and would not put you in that category.

I really hope that you are right with regards to diplomacy, however I fear that you are not.

There is no indication that any such discussion have taken place. The problem is that it would be hard to demonise these people if we talked to them. No matter what they have done (burning someone is disgusting), both us and the Americans have done far, far worse multiple times.

I would be surprised if coalition forces (that destabilised this region and therefore allowed things like ISIS to happen. If Saddam was still around we would not be discussing this) hadn't killed 40 people for every 1 that ISIS have killed.

We need to villify these people in order to justify our maniacal foreign policy. This is an extremely common tool used by governments throughout history to galvanise a population behind a war.

I actually agree with UKIP policy on this, keep as friendly relations as possible with as many of our neghbours on this planet as we can.

We should work with the international community (not the white western community) to resolve this situation, which requires an input from all sides.

Islam is a evil religion established merely to bring down jews and christians

Hence it was 600 years off the pace. It even copied large sections of other religious texts

Yeah yeah whatever........:rolleyes:

Islam is a evil religion established merely to bring down jews and christians

Hence it was 600 years off the pace. It even copied large sections of other religious texts

You do realise the Christianity also did this? Both Islam and Christianity are continuations of Judaism.

I think both Islam and Christianity are evil philosophies, you would be surprised at how similar they are.

I really hope that you are right with regards to diplomacy, however I fear that you are not.

There is no indication that any such discussion have taken place. The problem is that it would be hard to demonise these people if we talked to them. No matter what they have done (burning someone is disgusting), both us and the Americans have done far, far worse multiple times.

I would be surprised if coalition forces (that destabilised this region and therefore allowed things like ISIS to happen. If Saddam was still around we would not be discussing this) hadn't killed 40 people for every 1 that ISIS have killed.

We need to villify these people in order to justify our maniacal foreign policy. This is an extremely common tool used by governments throughout history to galvanise a population behind a war.

I actually agree with UKIP policy on this, keep as friendly relations as possible with as many of our neghbours on this planet as we can.

We should work with the international community (not the white western community) to resolve this situation, which requires an input from all sides.

The bit about Saddam is True

They do seem to do a good job of vilifying themselves.

You do realise the Christianity also did this? Both Islam and Christianity are continuations of Judaism.

I think both Islam and Christianity are evil philosophies, you would be surprised at how similar they are.

Its time for all religion to removed from the state, including any links to government and the royal family. There should be no public money put in either. If people want to worship a sky pixie they should do it as a hobby.

Sadly very true.