WasabiSabi

jaki_fruit

I LOVE Wasabi Sabi...AND LOVE the fact that its usually busy, despite not being at the trendy end of town.

I don't think its expensive...and yes it may have a canteenesque (thats not a real word is it?) atmosphere, but I think that is part of its social appeal.

Cannot recommend the teppanyaki table enough for a fantastic alternative night out

• 2 months later...
I bet burgers are actually cooked from fresh meat in the US! Which is a good thing, even though the ones we get here are more likely to be processed.

Burgers you make yourself from fresh meat are fabulous.

The ones served in Uncle Sams on Ecclesall Road used to be good, but I can't vouch for their current fare as I haven't been there in years.

it hasnt been open for long, but i was wondering what people think about it. personally, i really like it...

i really like it, ive only been when the chef cooks in front of you

but i so hungry when i left, it does not fill me very much:) :)

• 2 months later...

The teppenyaki at wasabisabi is THE BEST meal ive ever had! Throughly enjoyed it and had a great evening! princesskim..do you have hollow legs? how can you go home from teppenyaki not full?I had the duck, chicken and beef option (number 5 i think) and with 9 courses I was absolutely stuffed!!!!

I've been there a fair few times and the food is really good, service and presentation of the food is spot on - and I have a friend who's mad about Sushi and she says that it compares very favorably to any she's had anywhere else.

As far as I'm aware it's the only place in Sheffield of it's kind, I really would recommend it (and no I don't work there or have any buddies who do!).

Archived