Opinions on my website please

SupremeCC

Nice and clean.

I don't like the centered text on the front page, it makes it hard to read. What's with the "Carpet Cleaning Sheffield" right at the top of the page in grey text on a black background?

Too much whitespace at the bottom between the end of the text and the footer.

A slightly larger font size for the body copy might be better as it is a serif font font which is more suited to print, this would also help reduce the amount of words on one line and make it easier to read for the visitors with poorer eyesight.

Also make the body copy justified to the left as it makes it much easier to ready than centre justified.

Would it be possible to make the gallery pictures larger too, without having to click?

If you can lose the Weebly it would be better but it won't stop the website doing its job.

^Gav

You need to reduce the physical file size of the dog photo, at over 700kb it will be slow to load.

Having the Weebly advert for free websites doesn't resent a very professional feel to me.

You're using a btinternet email address, which again doesn't feel very professional. It should be an @supremecleansheffield.co.uk address.

Some of the code isn't great, but I suspect that is a result of using a WYSIWYG styl editor (Weebly).

Having said all that, the general feel of the site is clean and to the point. Though I'm not keen on the black border at the top of the page.

I agree with dafoot - registering your own domain (website address) isn't very expensive, most places are about a tenner or less for 2 years for a .uk ending address. It also helps that people can then look you up via Whois search and ensure that you are legit.

Having your contact details as just a mobile phone number is counter-productive. You can explain that your primary and preferred method of communication is mobile due to the nature of your business, but you're still best off giving an idea of where you're based and the areas that you cover.

Do you have any customer testimonials to offer from other businesses? Perhaps offer a discount if they're willing to offer a testimonial on your website that customers can then verify against.

Lastly, your contact us page doesn't suggest a secure form (https) so as a customer, I'd not like to put my personal contact details in there.

Other than that, nothing that's not already been mentioned. You can have the exact same style without the Weebly stuff if you can either code it yourself or get someone else to. The site would be a lot more optimised and load faster too as a consequence of getting rid of some of that redundant code. That aside, it's fairly clean in presentation. ;)

Agree with all of the above. Priority number one needs to be the body of the text, you lost me after first sentence. Keep the text aligned to the left or justified, and maybe have two columns, one with quotes from happy customers perhaps?

---------- Post added 08-02-2015 at 15:42 ----------

The logo is great by the way.

If you get a spare minute id appreciate comments/opinions on my website please. Theres more before and after pics to be added and im also adding a customer review page.

Also as a customer would you rather see prices??

Thankyou

http://www.supremecleansheffield.co.uk

Looks very d.i.y and basic but at the end of the day it is wat I would expect for the services that you are selling.....if your promoting to public it's fine just a few tweaks if your trying to get company's signed up I,d say you would struggle as it is not professional enough