Biggest threat to the planet is..

Chemicals added to jet fuel by evil governments to depopulate the planet = 0.

So you are quite happy with all those chemicals falling on you, makes you wonder why the governments bother about pollution, it's harmless.

My personal opinion is the ever advancing technology. As technology advances the need for people will become less and less. As an example driverless cars may one day take the place of taxi drivers. Its hard to know what governments will do when they have a surplus of people that they can not use.

So the biggest threat to the planet in your opinion is lack of taxi drivers? :huh:

No that's what referred to as an example. Advancing technology was what I was saying is a threat.

Especially when the yanks have decided to call their satellite defence system Skynet. Talk about tempting fate or what?! Before you know it we'll be overrun by HK's and T1000's.

Especially when the yanks have decided to call their satellite defence system Skynet. Talk about tempting fate or what?! Before you know it we'll be overrun by HK's and T1000's.

Not forgetting the space shuttle Enterprise.

Additionally, I think Julie Dore is a malfunctioning cyborg, based roughly on R2-D2.

So you are quite happy with all those chemicals falling on you, makes you wonder why the governments bother about pollution, it's harmless.

Pollution exists - I get more than my fair share of car exhaust fumes daily with walking to work and working close to the inner ring road..

The "chemtrails" conspiracy theory, as asserted by MAC33 ie. that evil governments are intentionally depopulating the planet by delibaretly spraying us with chemicals from aircraft is bonkers.

Any further clarity required?

Pollution exists - I get more than my fair share of car exhaust fumes daily with walking to work and working close to the inner ring road..

The "chemtrails" conspiracy theory, as asserted by MAC33 ie. that evil governments are intentionally depopulating the planet by delibaretly spraying us with chemicals from aircraft is bonkers.

Any further clarity required?

Yet they know about the pollution from aircraft and do little about it, 36,000 gallons of fuel for an airliner 10 hour flight, so the conspiracy theory has some merit, though the deliberately spraying us is a little shaky.

So you've seen contrails - big deal :cool:

We get them over here as well - why would they be "spraying" the peat bogs on the Pennines?

I suspect that what you have witnessed is "slagging": the application of calcium, in one form or another. ;)

It increases nutrient availability by raising soil pH, thereby encouraging greater plant vigour and resistance to pathogens. ;)

Edited by Native lad