Should we fine people who don't put their blue bins away? dangerous

Why don't people put their bins back after having them emptied? It seems worse on windy days expecially on blue bin day.

You get bins all over the road and they also cause a tripping hazard on pavements, I almost did a cartwheel and ended up flat on my face last week after tripping over a blue bin box.

MAYBE fining the residents could be a solution, nothing major, just a small fine of £200

Why don't people put their bins back after having them emptied? It seems worse on windy days expecially on blue bin day.

You get bins all over the road and they also cause a tripping hazard on pavements, I almost did a cartwheel and ended up flat on my face last week after tripping over a blue bin box.

MAYBE fining the residents could be a solution, nothing major, just a small fine of £200

MAYBE you should watch where you are walking if you cant see a big blue box in front of you

MAYBE people are at work or in bed (I know my box can get collected before I get up or while I'm at work depending on the time)

MAYBE if you are walking and see a blue box in front of you then you could think that its a tripping hazard, pick it up and put it against the near wall or out of the direct path so others don't trip up on it

MAYBE I should give you a fine, nothing major, just a small penalty of £250 for damaging my blue box when you trip over it.

What a waste of a thread

Guess that depends when it was emptied and how long they have been left out. Mine is due to be emptied this morning but, as I'm at work, it's not going to get put away until after 5pm.

Selfish attitude

typical me me me mentality

Your bin is a tripping hazard