Should we fine people who don't put their blue bins away? dangerous

What makes you think he has a personalised number plate?

Even if he is being a troll, there is a valid point to be discussed. People like beansforyou and there disregard for the well being of the disabled.

what point is there to discuss? Absolutely nothing to do with the disabled. You jumped straight in with "is he disabled, why are you been awful" without knowing the situation.

I'm sorry should we pay a street sweeper for every single street in the area to ensure all the roads and pavements are smooth, clean with absolutely no potential trip hazards (better shoot all the dogs, cats, squirrels, mice, etc that may walk across a persons walk route as well). I would advocate that but the OP would want to cut the wage of street sweepers (see another trolling post of his) so cant do that

He has previously posted his personalised plate and his vehicle before when trolling other threads

You go on about disregard for the disabled and what if the OP MAY have spacial awareness then i'll troll back

Shall we ban people in mobility scooters from the pavements because some people with spacial awareness may trip over them. Who gets the priority for your regard there and who gets disregarded?

Edited by sheffbag

How is someone who is out at work all day supposed to move their bin before they get home?

many people work long hours often we have tp put our bins out late at night but can only fetch them back when we get home from work. maybe we should look at a plastic bag scheme !! no bins at all ( on the isle of Wight they supply bags in different colours )

Why don't people put their bins back after having them emptied? It seems worse on windy days expecially on blue bin day.

You get bins all over the road and they also cause a tripping hazard on pavements, I almost did a cartwheel and ended up flat on my face last week after tripping over a blue bin box.

MAYBE fining the residents could be a solution, nothing major, just a small fine of £200

No, it would be safer to advise people to put everything in the black bin as people can hardly trip over them.

Why don't people put their bins back after having them emptied? It seems worse on windy days expecially on blue bin day.

You get bins all over the road and they also cause a tripping hazard on pavements, I almost did a cartwheel and ended up flat on my face last week after tripping over a blue bin box.

MAYBE fining the residents could be a solution, nothing major, just a small fine of £200

maybe if the binmen put them back where they got them from instead of leaving them all over the pavements, they wouldnt be a hazard to people.

maybe if the binmen put them back where they got them from instead of leaving them all over the pavements, they wouldnt be a hazard to people.

Gotta agree with that. Not long ago they left our blue bins right in the middle of the entrance to our drive. Had to pull in, get out of my car and move them before I could back into my drive.

Edited by Locksley

Has it ever occurred to you that Rich may be a disabled?

Just because your sight and spatial awareness is fine, it doesn't mean other peoples are. Please remember societies most vulnerable instead of the "I'm all right Jack" attitude you have displayed here.

Maybe then he needs to put the context to his post, and he will get appropriate replies.

Is he not able to speak for himself, or are you his PR man?